Saturday, June 29, 2013

Burglar Alarm On Parker

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 4:30pm. I'm monitoring the entire portion of 25 in our coverage area from now until 4:50pm, then I'll be covering Zones K and R (most of 25) until 6:30. I will not be monitoring tomorrow, as I'll be covering the Gay Pride Parade over in Lakeview. I'll be on my other blog with that. I'll be back on Monday morning with 25. Speaking of Monday, I start my first day of work. I work from 9am to 1pm at City Hall, but I'm only there three days a week. The other two days are spent at a training facility. I'm so excited to be working, but I'm really nervous, too. I can't wait to see what this job holds for me. Lastly, as I've been saying, if you can, please take the time out to vote on the readership poll. It closes on Tuesday. With that, here's crime for this portion of this afternoon.

5:11pm - Burglar alarm. 41XX W Parker.

6:30pm - Well, this is the only call I've heard the whole time I monitored, and with that, I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back on Monday. Enjoy your weekend, everyone!

No comments: