Friday, March 8, 2013

Traffic Stop @ Palmer/Keystone, Man Causing Problems At Bristol Lounge

Good morning, everyone, it's 1:22am. It's a clear overnight with temps in the 20s, and today will be sunny with temps around 40 or so. I'm monitoring 25 today. I don't know for how long as of now, but I do plan on being done by 2am or so because I need to go to bed to be up for Physical Science class in the morning. I plan on coming back this afternoon around 2pm. I'm getting a new pair of glasses after waiting for months to get a new pair :). Well, with that, here's crime for portions of today.

1:43am - Beat car 2525Robert has a traffic stop at Palmer and Keystone.

2:18am - Disturbance. 3086 N Milwaukee Ave. At the Bristol Lounge. Something about a guy bothering and fighting customers.

4:25am - Battery in progress. Kostner and Fullerton. People fighting on the corner.

4:28am - Beat car 2523R is giving a slow down at Kostner/Fullerton.

5:25am - I'm going to go until this afternoon. I hope everyone has a great start to their morning. See you all later!

2:11pm - I'm back. Good afternoon, everyone.

2:45pm - I'm going to take a nap, but I may or may not come back today. We'll see. If I don't, I hope everyone has a fantastic afternoon and evening, and I'll see you all tomorrow!

No comments: