Thursday, March 7, 2013

Taggers @ Diversey/Lawndale, Accident @ Pulaski/Belmont

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 5:20pm. Sorry I've been gone for the last few days, but as I've said before, I'm busy with my college life and I have a lot going on in my personal life. Actually, my personal life has somewhat gotten in the way of my college life, too, but I'm working on that. Anyway, it's a mostly cloudy afternoon with temps in the upper 30s, and tonight will go into the 20s with partly cloudy skies. It seems like it's a little warmer out then it has been lately, but that's a good thing. It'll melt all this snow we've gotten sooner. It's supposed to get warmer this week, to about 50 on Sunday actually. Speaking of Sunday, we change our clocks an hour ahead on Saturday night. Spring ahead, fall back. It'll be getting lighter later in the morning now, unfortunately for me, but it won't be getting dark in the evening until 7pm. Summer's definitely not far :). Lastly, I'm blogging 25 this evening, from now until I guess my bedtime. We'll see, though. Well, with that, here's crime for this late afternoon and evening.

5:35pm - Vandalism in progress. Diversey and Lawndale. Four males, two male Blacks and two male Hispanics, are tagging in the alley. One's wearing a red shirt.

6:11pm - Traffic accident. Pulaski and Belmont. Two cars, no injuries.

6:28pm - Battery in progress. 4343 W Wrightwood. At the Kelvyn Park High School. Large fight in front of the school, golf and pipes were involved.

6:29pm - Multiple calls coming in for a big fight at KHPS. Upwards of 50 kids fighting.

6:30pm - Shots Fired. 4343 W Wrightwood. Two shots heard with a big crowd fighting in front of the KHPS.

6:31pm - SVIP (formerly what I used to call FBI tip). 4343 W Wrightwood. Shots fired on school grounds with kids on scene. Oh my God....

6:32pm - Beat 4314Adam is giving a slow down at KHPS. Fight's breaking up.

6:33pm - 4314A sees three offenders in the south alley of Wrightwood just west of Kostner. Beat 2510 is there, too.

6:34pm - Beat car 2533 just had the Principal come up to them and say 20 kids are still fighting in the school.

6:35pm - Beat 4314David has a woman complaining of heart pains at KHPS. EMS is needed.

6:36pm - 2533 just grabbed some offenders. Officers are talking about this situation. There's a victim, too.

6:39pm - 2510 is advising that they're going to let all of the kids out from night school now, he wants officers to keep a special attention to the school.

6:42pm - Holding the offender. 4441 W Diversey. Male shoplifter.

6:43pm - Beat 2561 is asking if there's any victims. Dispatch was going to answer, but gets cut off by 2533, who says that their victim just walked away.

6:44pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

6:56pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.

No comments: