Sunday, March 3, 2013

Fight @ North Ave./Harding, Masturbating Man @ Taco Bell On Milwaukee Ave.

Good evening, everyone, it's 7:20pm. It's a clear evening with temps in the upper 20s, and tonight will fall into the mid 20s with clear conditions. I'm monitoring 25 this evening, from now until midnight or so. I'll try to monitor tomorrow, and if I do, I'll be covering 25. I have several important homework assignments that I need to do for school, so we'll see. Although most of my classes are actually not having mid-term tests or anything like that, I still need to maintain my dedication to school so I can get good mid-term grades. My monitoring will be pretty limited for the next few weeks, but I will be making a temporary comeback in posting everyday at the end of the month for a couple of weeks, then I'll have to dedicate myself to school again until May. After that, we'll see what happens for the summer. I may or may not be working, depending on if I take any classes or not. But enough of me. Here's crime for tonight.

8:19pm - Battery in progress. North and Harding. Fight.

8:36pm - Sex offense. 3143 N Milwaukee Ave. Man masturbating in the Taco Bell.

9:12pm - Beat car 2524 has a traffic stop at Ridgeway and Schubert.

10:21pm - Some call at 29XX N Hamlin.

10:28pm - A unit has a traffic stop at Diversey and Kostner.

No comments: