Monday, January 31, 2011

Stop On Diversey

Good evening, everyone, it's 7:57pm. Today's been a tiring day, and it hasn't been the best of days. I'm just glad to be home. I had monitored earlier from 3:44-6:23, and 6:41 to about 7:10, but there were no calls. Anyway, who's ready for this epic blizzard coming in tomorrow night? I'm not! They're talking 12 to 18 inches of snow, with possibly 3 inches per hour at the height of the storm. If that's not bad enough, we're supposed to get winds of 25 to 40 mph. That might make people lose power, and travel is going to be literally impossible. So more than likely, I'll end up staying home Wednesday. But I have to go Thursday. I can't miss more than 2 days of school starting today until at least May, because of my new Driver's Ed class. If you miss more than 2 days, you automatically fail the class, and that's a graduation requirement, so I can't afford to miss school. So here is crime for a portion of this evening.

8:07pm - Beat 2566Charlie is taking one into 25 from 3915 W Diversey.

9:00pm - I'm off to bed. Goodnight, everyone, and see you all tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: