Sunday, January 23, 2011

Burglar Alarm On Diversey

Good morning everyone. It's 8:30am. Go Bears!! So, it's another cold morning out there. Currently, it's about 10 degrees, and it's only going to warm up into the upper teens or around 20 or 21. It'll be a little warmer than the last two days, but still cold. Although, it'll be warmer tomorrow (lower 30s). Speaking of tomorrow, I start final exams at school. I have three exams this week, one each day. Tomorrow is my English exam. I'll be able to leave school at about noon and I'll be home around 1, so I'm happy about that. So, before I start listing crimes, thought I'd like to let all of you know that I will be monitoring 25 today, until 6:06pm. So, with that, here's crime for today, and Go Bears!

9:20am - Burglar alarm. 4454 W Diversey. At the computer store.

9:42am - Open door. 2340 N Hamlin. A Kia is parked in front. I guess it has something to do with people being in the vacant house.

10:40am - Shots Fired. 2628 N Kildare. Caller reports someone shot out her windows. Possibly a gray Honda involved. Plate L206528, fled westbound towards Kostner on Drummond. Thanks to ProdigalOne for getting this call while I was at the store.

11:02am - Criminal damage in progress. 4301 W Diversey. At the church.

11:05am - A slow down is being given on the 11:02am job.

12:42pm - Suspicious person. Cortland and Harding. Male on the street checking out cars and trying car doors.

1:03pm - Another guy has joined the 12:42pm guy. They're at 1815 on Harding now.

2:43pm - Traffic accident. 2958 N Ridgeway.

4:44pm - Battery in progress. 4110 W Armitage. Male Black fighting a female Hispanic. Maybe they're mad about the Bears not winning the game? LOL.

4:48pm - A slow down is being given on the 4:44pm job.

4:57pm - Touchdown for the Bears. The score is now 14 to 21.

5:42pm - Disturbance. 2550 N Pulaski. At the Marathon, a man is panhandling.

6:03pm - Loud music disturbance. 3758 W McLean.

6:04pm - Reckless driver. Lamon and Fullerton. Vehicle with a plate of 6402223 just tried to run over the caller. The car is heading towards Cicero, and I'm putting this out there in case it comes into Logan Square.

6:06pm - I'm going to go. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon. Goodnight, everyone.

6 comments:

Interested said...

This is a bit OT, but do you ever hear them mention "Top 10 missions"? Any idea what those are? I listen in on 460.05Mhz sometimes (19/23) and can't figure it out.

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

I heard Zone 2 (19 and 23) mention it last night, and they were doing it on 2311's Beat. I think that mission has something to do with the 10 sector of 23 (Bts. 2311, 2312, 2313) because of all the crime in that area. Additionally, I think what the cops do in that mission is patrol more, do more traffic stops, etc.

Interested said...

Makes sense, thanks!

FTO Bob of 025 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
FTO Bob of 025 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

No problem, interested.