Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Garage Fire On Keystone

Good morning, everyone, it's 5am. Day 3, and final day, of final exams at school. Thank goodness. I do have to be ready and focused this morning, as my hardest exam of the week is going to be this morning, though. But after that, I have drama class to go to (no test), then I get to go home. That'll be around 10:30 to 10:45, and I should be back home by noon or 12:15pm-ish. Which is great because it gives me some time to myself and to prepare notes for my CAPS Beat meeting this evening, which is 2523's at the Copernicus Center (3160 N. Milwaukee). The meeting starts at 6:30. Today, I'll be monitoring until 12:59. So, here's crime for some of this morning and early afternoon.

6:37am - Fire. 2010 N Keystone. Garage.

6:38am - I have to go. I'll be back by noon. Have a great day, everyone!

11:45am - I'm back.

11:52am - Beat 7349George has a traffic stop at Central Park and McLean.

12:04pm - Gang disturbance. Diversey and Ridgeway. About 20 minutes ago, there were three male Hispanics, two in red hoodies and one in a black/gray hoodie, were walking towards Lawndale, shouting gang slogans.

12:59pm - Ok, so I'm gone until tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great afternoon and evening. Look for a post regarding the Beat meeting sometime this evening or tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

Hibbity jibbity said...

Another meeting of useless talk with little action?

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

By the whiners who show up once or twice, yes. By those of us who regularly attend and actually try to do something, no.