Monday, January 24, 2011

Assault In Progress On Harding

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 1:16pm. Yep, I'm home earlier than usual. Why, you ask? Because we have finals at school this week, which means we can leave school early. Today, my last class ended at 11:38am, then I went to lunch until noon, then left school to come home. I'll be leaving school and coming home at about the same times as I did today. Then, Wednesday, I get to leave school at about 10:45 and I should be home by noon or 12:15 that day, which is perfect for me, because I have my CAPS meeting to go to (Beat 2523, at 3160 N. Milwaukee, 6:30pm) in the evening. So it sounds like an easy week for me, huh? Well, for the most part, it will be. So, here's crime for this afternoon and early evening.

1:33pm - Assault in progress. 19XX N Harding.

1:42pm - Gang disturbance. Wrightwood and Kostner. Two people, one male, one female, are rushing at vehicles as they pass by.

3:03pm - Threatening suicide. 3963 W Belmont. Supervisor requested. Thanks to ProdigalOne for obtaining this call while I napped.

3:09pm - Gang disturbance. 39X0 W Diversey. They're arguing. Thanks to ProdigalOne for obtaining this call while I napped.

4:30pm - Burglary. 1951 N Monticello. Two male Blacks, one in a blue coat with a backpack, and the other one with a black jacket, attempted to break into the caller's storage unit.

5:08pm - Gang disturbance. Lawndale and Palmer. Group of 15 male teens "canvassing" the area.

5:19pm - A related call just came into 911 re: the 5:08pm job at 2146 N Lawndale. A male Black named "Dory" just tried to get into the caller's door.

6:31pm - Battery. 4056 W Armitage. Caller's neighbor was beaten up.

6:42pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

6:59pm - I'm back.

7:30pm - Speed pursuit. Speed pursuit. Chicago and Cicero. Beat car 1531 is chasing a van with a plate of 776416 that was involved in a shooting at North and Keating. Heading east, towards Killpatrick, going at a high rate of speed. Zone 10 is being notified.

7:31pm - The van was hit. Kedzie and Chicago.

7:32pm - A slow down is being given on the speed pursuit. Ambulance is needed for the occupants of the other vehicle hit. BTW, the plate for that person comes back clear and valid to a June (didn't catch the last name) of the 11400 block of S Eggleston in Chicago.

7:39pm - Disturbance. 2238 N Keystone. Problem with two females.

8:00pm - Speed pursuit. Speed pursuit. Kilbourn and Palmer. Hot vehicle is speeding south in the west alley of Kilbourn towards Dickens.

8:01pm - Alright, they bailed. West alley of Kenneth in the 2100 block. One male, one female.

8:02pm - Going north still on Kenneth.

8:03 to 8:10pm - Police/Dispatch chatter regarding the chase. They're saying that the people running are nothing but 14 or 15 yr old thugs.

8:11pm - I'm going to go a little early. Got a few things to do before bedtime. Goodnight, everyone.

1 comment:

FTO Bob of 025 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.