Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Reckless Driver In E. Logan Square/Avondale

Good morning, everyone, it's 5:00am. I'm only monitoring 14 until 5:28am this morning, then I'm going to get ready for school and go there. I'll be back with 25 this afternoon. Today will be sunny but only getting up to about 30 degrees. Anyway, like I said last night, we all should help donate something to the people of Haiti. They really need all of the help they can get. Here's crime for 14 for the next 28 minutes, and crime in 25 for this afternoon/evening.

5:02am - Reckless driver. Elston and Belmont. Car heading southeast on Elston is going real fast.

5:04am - Now the car is at Western and Logan, running lights. Heading towards Diversey on Western.

5:06am - The employees of the gas station at Western and Fullerton are holding the offender.

5:07am - Car fire. 2942 N Sawyer.

5:28am - I'm gone for the day. Have a great day, everyone, and I'll be back with 25 this afternoon. I'll be back with 14 in February.

3:13pm - I'm back with 25. Good afternoon, everyone.

3:32pm - Criminal Trespass. 2538 N Tripp. Several teens went into the vacant building.

5:23pm - Domestic disturbance. 1648 N Monticello. Problem with the 17 yr old pregnant daughter who refuses to leave.

6:07pm - Domestic disturbance. 2301 N Kedvale. Problem with the aggressive brother.

6:28pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back.

6:55pm - I'm back.

7:56pm - Battery. 2123 N Kedvale. Group of males jumped the husband.

8:06pm - I have to go. I'll be back tomorrow. Good night, everyone.

No comments: