Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Guy Ducks On McLean

Good morning, eveyone, it's 6:11am. Today's my second day to school. I'm hoping today will be as good as yesterday, or even better. Anyway, today is yet another cold day, but it will be a few degrees warmer than it has been. So, here's crime before I leave this morning and for this evening (I'm monitoring from 5:33-6:29pm tonight).

6:11am - Suspicious person. 3747 W McLean. Guy in a car keeps ducking.

6:15am - A slow down is being given on McLean.

6:38am - I have to go. I'll be back this evening. Have a great day, everyone.

5:33pm - I'm back until 6:29pm. Good evening.

5:46pm - Person wanted. 1929 N Pulaski. At the group home. Male Black, 6 feet tall, 19 yrs old, grey jacket and baseball cap is wanted for criminal damage. This all stems from an earlier incident at the group home.

5:50pm - Burglar alarm. 3119 N Springfield.

6:01pm - Assault in progress. 3850 W Fullerton. Unknown female threatening the caller.

6:11pm - The 6:01pm job is coded 19P. Offender left and the caller doesn't want to do anything yet.

6:29pm - I'm going to go. I'll be back tomorrow. Good night, everyone.

No comments: