Thursday, January 7, 2010

Parker On 2524's Beat

Good evening, everyone, it's 5pm. I'm glad to be home. School was good, but it was a headache traveling in the snow. Coming home wasn't so bad but going to school was a nightmare. I won't have to deal with that until the morning :). Anyway, I passed my constitution test, with a 79 percent score! I'm so glad. I was scared I wasn't going to pass. Well, here's crime until I go to bed at 8pm.

5:51pm - Parker. On 2524's Beat.

5:53pm - Domestic disturbance. 1610 N Harding. Boyfriend is going to the complainant's house? The ticket wasn't clear.

6:49pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back.

7:06pm - I'm back.

7:07pm - Check the well being. 2041 N Keeler. Female Hispanic, 25, curly hair and black coat appears to be high on drugs. She's in the back, attempting to get in.

8:00pm - I have to go. Good night, everyone, and I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: