Monday, January 11, 2010

Battery In Progress At Kelvyn Park

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 3:43pm. I feel so grateful that I have a blog where so many people appreciate me. It feels so nice to have people behind you and supporting your efforts. Because certain blogs don't have that. I won't say which ones, but I can tell you this, I'm trying not to blog on them anymore. You do something for people and they don't appreciate it on certain blogs. That ends my small rant :). Anyway, it'll be another cold day outside. Here's crime for afternoon and evening.

4:12pm - Battery in progress. Kelyvn Park, 4438 W Wrightwood. No details.

4:13pm - Beat 2570 is reporting that there's a large crowd over there.

4:14pm - 2570 says they're dispersing. One group's going east, one's going west. Then, a disregard is being given. It's the wrestling team from Kelvyn Park High School practicing with a crowd watching.

4:15pm - Gang disturbance. 2700 block of N Kostner.

4:18pm - Disturbance. 3627 W Shakespeare. Eight people in front drinking.

4:26pm - Wanted for Shots Fired at 3216 N Central Park are four males, who are GDs, that fled in a grey older model car. There's two males in custody but they're looking for a few more guys. This occurred a little earlier. An outside unit came up on the Zone asking about this.

4:27pm - The 4:18pm job is coded 5Boy.

4:34pm - Open door. 2340 N Ridgeway.

5:28pm - Prostitution. Pulaski and Wellington. Female White working the corner.

5:50 to 6:25pm - I haven't been paying too much attention. Sorry.

6:28pm - Beat 2505 is giving a slow down for a fight at Mozart Park.

6:36pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

7:09pm - I'm back.

7:33pm - Suspicious person. 1931 N Harding. Male Black, 6 feet tall, who's claiming to be from AT&T, is knocking on an elderly female's door.

8:02pm - Parker. Somewhere in the coverage area.

8:17pm - Battery in progress. 2200 block of N Central Park. Kids crying, people screaming, fighting. All hell seems to be breaking loose.

8:27pm - The 8:17pm job is domestic related. And with that, I have to go. Good night, everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does GD stand for i love your blog timmy

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

GD stands for Gangster Disciples.