Monday, October 26, 2009

Past Offenders Threatening Someone on Harding

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 4:54pm. School was good but could've been better. Oh well. At least I'm home. Anyway, I had an idea (was thinking about this in school all day) where you, the reader, could go to your Beat meeting and report back to me on past and new problems, then you could tell me and I could do an article about it. So, here is crime for this afternoon and evening.

4:54pm - Assault in progress. 2714 N Harding. Complainant, and the wife who was shot at the past, see the offenders who did it. They're threatening the wife and the complainant. The parties have a red car parked outside with plates of 908GHA.

5:01pm - A 4:54pm offender is wearing red pants and blue/white shirt.

5:09pm - Suspicious vehicle. 2821 N Avers.

5:26 to 5:37pm - I was talking to my mom. Sorry :).

5:44pm - Person w/ a gun. 2653 N Harding. Female had a gun pulled on her by a male.

5:54pm - Wanted from the 5:44pm job is two male Hispanics in their 20s. They're driving an older van with no windows on it.

6:02pm - Disturbance w/ a mental. 3706 W McLean. The brother is out of control. The wagon, 2573, is assigned to this job.

6:43pm - Beat car 2523 gets a disturbance on the PDT.

6:46pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

7:17pm - I'm back.

7:51pm - Beat car 2525 is getting some stuff on the Beat.


8:00pm - I have to go. I'll be back tomorrow. Good night, everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could help you with your idea of having additional community input through the blog regarding beat meetings, but I have a conflict on the night of mine.

Good luck with this.