Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Intoxicated Male Sleeping on Davlin

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 3:34pm. Today was actually a good day. It's been warm outside, and unfortunely, that's brought out the troublemakers. I spotted a group of teens fighting at Belmont and Central Park. My driver had the bus company to call 911. I also spotted alot of troublemakers all over Central Park and Diversey. I'll monitor things until 6pm to see what goes down. Here is crime for this afternoon.

3:34pm - Disturbance. 3058 N Haussen. Intoxicated male sleeping in front.

3:50pm - Gang disturbance. Wrightwood and Konster. 7 to 8 of them flashing signs.

4:07pm - Battery in progress. Oakdale and Central. Drunks fighting.

4:20pm - Burglar alarm. 3915 W Armitage.

5:49pm - Apparently, there was another shooting in the area. This won't have a post made on it, however, as it only occurred in the coverage area and not in the actual neighborhood. It occurred on the 1600 block of North Avers at 7pm last night. It probably happened as I was eating. A male was shot in the chest. The news article made an error and reported this to be in Logan Square but it's actually in Humboldt Park.

6:00pm - 1) Gang disturbance. 2107 N Lawndale. 15 of them doing their time. 2) Battery report. 3040 N Milwaukee. Tenant pushed down the landlord.

6:02pm - I'm going to go. I want to do some other stuff before I go to bed in 2 hours. Good night, everyone.

No comments: