Friday, April 3, 2009

My observations on school

Hey, everyone, school has been good this week.

March 30: On Monday, things were calm. I only observed some loudness and disrespect. Same old stuff.

March 31: On Tuesday, things were good. Just the usual fooling around. The only thing I didn't like was when a couple of kids in English class (they're in there for Division and I'm in there for 2nd period so it wasn't the 2nd period kids) gave me a nasty look because I was in there extra time, trying to finish up a major test we were given (I'm allowed extra time on tests). The teacher had told them to be quiet when they came in so I could focus and that's why there were mad.

April 1: On Wednesday, we went on a field trip. We went to Navy Pier (we didn't get to ride the rides though). It was nice. It wasn't all fun and games though. We did work. We have tomorrow off because of report card pick-up day.

April 3: Thank goodness that this is the last day of school for a week. Spring break is here! Anyway, I saw several arguments, acting like fools and a fight or two (though I'm told there were many more fights). Other than that, it was a good day. There was a birthday/Spring break party in my class.

- Thanks,
Avondale/Logan Square Crime Blotter

P.S. My observations will return on this site on April 17.

No comments: