Friday, July 26, 2013

Store Broken Into @ Diversey/Central Park

Good morning, everyone, it's 7:06am. I'm back after being gone for a few days, once again. I'm really sorry for the lack of monitoring I've done this summer. Between going to work and school with a class that required additional time on campus, I admittedly lost the battle in my time management skills. But, as of last night, the class is done and over with. I took my final and hopefully I passed it, but I think I did. It was a pretty easy class and there were some really nice people in there. I'm glad it's over at the same time, though. My job also ends in two weeks from today, so I will really have time to blog up until later next month, when I head back to school for the fall semester. Well, I'm monitoring 25 today from now until about 9am or so, then I have to go to training. I will be back sometime this afternoon (not sure the time, but I will be back). With that, here's crime for portions of today.

7:31am - Burglar report. Diversey and Central Park. One of the stores near the intersection was broken into.

9:01am - I have to go to training. I'll be back later. Have a great day, everyone!

5:06pm - I'm finally back. Good evening, everyone.

6:46pm - I have to go eat, and with that, I'm going to go for the night. I'm sorry guys, but I'm really tired. I'll be back tomorrow morning with 17. Have a good night, everyone.

No comments: