Monday, July 22, 2013

Burglar Alarm On Leavitt

Good morning, everyone, it's 6:55am. I'm monitoring 14 this morning from now until about 9am or so, then I have to go to training. I won't be monitoring afterwards today, but I will monitor 17 tomorrow evening from 7:28pm to 8pm (I have class tomorrow night, but will have my microphone equipment set up to record it while I'm gone). This week, I have the CAPS Beat meeting for my Beat, 2523, on Wednesday at 6:30pm. Other than that, I'll just be focusing on finishing school for a few weeks this week. With that, here's crime for this morning.

7:08am - Burglar alarm. 18XX N Leavitt.

7:41am - A call of an alarm somewhere in the area.

7:56am to 8:04am - I accidentally had my radio off. I'm sorry. I'll monitor this time period tomorrow morning.

8:12am - Parker. 3500 W Fullerton.

8:23am - Disturbance. Logan Square Blue Line station. Male on the platform is so drunk he can't even stand.

8:37am - Wires down. Wabansia and Ashland.

8:50am - Beat car 1433 is at the 8:37am job

8:53am - Disturbance. 1815 N Milwaukee Ave. At the bank. Male sleeping in the lobby.

9:12am - I have to go to training. I'll be back tomorrow. Have a good day, everyone!

No comments: