Sunday, July 7, 2013

Man Takes Off From 14th District Officers @ Bloomingdale/Drake, Traffic Stop On Pulaski

Good morning, everyone, it's 12am. I'm monitoring 25 today from now until the first call after midnight, then from when I wake up in the morning until about 11pm or so this evening, when I have to go to bed to go to work tomorrow. This week, we have an outdoor roll call in Logan Square, on Wednesday. It is a part of the CAPS Beat 1421 meeting. It will be at 6:30pm at Burgos Park (1805 N. Albany). Be sure to join if you live over there. I want to go to this, but I probably won't be able to because of work and having to do my homework for my class, but we'll see how I feel on Wednesday. Well, I have nothing else to say, so here's crime for today.

12:24am - FYI from 14 to the units in 25, but from Bloomingdale and Drake, they had a male Hispanic named Pedro who was wearing a white tantktop who took off from them. He is possibly armed, so officers are being advised to use caution. He went towards St. Louis on the tracks there. Just for informational purposes only.

1:09am - Beat car 2535Robert has a traffic stop at 20XX N Pulaski.

1:11am - EMS run. 18XX N Lawndale. Someone took too many pills at this location.

1:12am - Shots Fired. 39XX W Barry. Two gunshots were fired.

1:15am - 1) Shots Fired. 36XX W Wrightwood. Seven shots fired in the alley. 2) EMS just took the Lawndale guy to the hospital, so Beat car 2525Robert, the responding unit, is coding it out, and they're going to ride over to Wrightwood.

1:18am - A slow down is being given on Wrightwood per 2525R.

1:30am - I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back in the morning. Have a good night, everyone!

8:25am - I'm back. Good morning, everyone.

9:27am - Gang disturbance. 20XX N Keystone. Caller has a problem with nearby gangbangers.

10:02am - Burglar alarm. 23XX N Central Park.

10:23am - Person wanted. 20XX N Avers. Caller did a burglary report for a burglary to their garage and when the caller came to their garage just now, the offender was there.

11:32am - Reckless driver. Central Park and Fullerton. Male driver a sliver Dodge headed towards Belden on Central Park nearly ran the caller off the road.

11:37am - Disturbance. 31XX N Monticello. Drinkers.

1:35pm to 2:20pm - I had to run an errand. I'm sorry, guys.

2:51pm - Battery in progress. 25XX N Lowell. Two males fighting in front.

3:57pm - EMS run. 2990 N Milwaukee Ave.

5:06pm - Reckless driver. On 2523's Beat.

6:54pm - Shots Fired. Wabansia and Springfield. Several shots fired.

6:55pm - Shots Fired. Wabansia/Springfield. Couple of calls coming in now, people are running and screaming.

7:00pm - A slow down is being given on the 6:54pm job. The shooter's supposed to be in the west alley of Springfield in the 1700 block.

7:01pm - There are a few cars involved in this shooting per an anonymous caller giving information. Wanted are a red Chevy, a green van and a blue Ford. One of the shooters was wearing a hunter green t-shirt, and the Ford's occupants all have guns. The red Chevy was chasing the green van. All three cars fled west on Wabansia past Harding, towards Pulaski.

7:03pm - Beat car 2535 has the red Chevy, unoccupied though, at north avers.

7:07pm - Gang disturbance. 31XX N Monticello. Male on the corner drinking and throwing up gang signs.

7:39pm - Barking dog. 18XX N Harding.

7:40pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

7:56pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.

8:00pm - Disturbance. 1800 block of N Harding.

8:16pm - Check the well being. 36XX W Shakespeare. Male sitting on the ground in front, not sure what's wrong with him.

8:40pm - I can no longer stay awake, so I'm going to sleep. Good night, everyone, and I'll see you all tomorrow.

No comments: