Sunday, July 21, 2013

Gang Disturbance, Battery And A Disturbance ... All On Beat 2523

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 3:45pm. Sorry for being extremely late. Today's been an off day for me, but I'm here now. I'm monitoring 25 from now until 7:28pm, then I will cover until 8. After 8, I'll be studying for my final test this week for class. Tomorrow, I'm monitoring 14 in the morning before I go to training. Monitoring will be very, very limited this week, just so all of you know, but there will be more monitoring starting next week. With that, here's crime for this afternoon and evening.

5:16pm - Gang disturbance. On 2523's Beat.

5:41pm - 1) Battery. Belmont and Milwaukee Ave. 2) Disturbance. On 2523's Beat.

6:26pm - Speed chase. Speed chase. Long and Thomas. Beat 4312Charlie is chasing a black 2-door Mercedes with a plate of N42584. Headed north on Long towards Division. Wanted for traffic.

6:27pm - East on Hirsch from Long.

6:28pm - They lost the car. South on Laramie from Potomac. Car had two male passengers in addition to the driver. Back to our community....

6:35pm - Burglary in progress. 26XX N Monticello. Someone's breaking into the rear of the house.

6:38pm - Gang disturbance. Belmont and Monticello.

6:39pm - A slow down is being given on the 6:35pm job.

7:28pm - My microphone equipment is malfunctioning, and I need to head out, so I won't be able to listen to 17 tonight. I'll do it on Tuesday evening. Have a good night, everyone!

No comments: