Monday, July 15, 2013

Car Blocks Driveway On Belmont,

Good morning, everyone, it's 7:28am. I'm monitoring 25 from now until about 9am or so then again when I get home from training/work. I'm not sure what I'm monitoring tomorrow and Thursday, but I will be covering 17 on Wednesday from 6:30am to about 8:05 then again from 8pm to 11pm. There will be no monitoring on Friday, because I'm going to be studying for my final in my summer class that will be next Thursday. I may be attending the Avondale Neighborhood Association meeting this evening, depending on how tired or busy I am from work and having to do homework at school. With that, here's crime for today.

7:55am - Parker. 3601 W Belmont. Car blocking a driveway.

9:15am - I have to go to training/work. I'm running late, but oh well. Have a good day, everyone!

No comments: