Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Burglar Alarm On Belmont, Person Locked Out Of Car On Addison

Good morning, everyone, it's 6:42am. I'm monitoring 17 from now until about 8:05am or so, then I'll be back at about 9pm until 11 with 17 again. I'm going to monitor 14 tomorrow before I go to work, then I will cover 25 on Friday before I go to training and after 4pm. 25 will also be monitored on Saturday and on Monday morning also. I will not monitor on Sunday, as I'm going to begin studying for my final for my class since it's in two weeks. Tonight, there is a CAPS Beat meeting for CAPS Beat 1421 beginning at 7pm, and it's at Burgos Park (1805 N. Albany). I will not be attending because I have to catch up on some homework from class, but I will be attending the September meeting. With that, here's crime for portions of today.

7:33am - Burglar alarm. 3302 W Belmont.

8:05am - I have to go to work. I'll be back later. Have a good day, everyone!

8:00pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.

8:43pm - Assist the citizen. 3137 W Addison. Caller is locked out of their car.

11:00pm - I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back tomorrow morning. Have a good night, everyone!

No comments: