Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Traffic Accident @ Armitage/California, School Crossing @ California/Wabansia

Good morning, everyone, it's 6:51am. It's a warm and mostly cloudy morning with temps in the lower 70s, and there will be some thunderstorms this morning before it get sunny out with temps initially in the upper 70s then falling into the mid 60s by later this afternoon. I'm monitoring 14 -- the Zone D area -- to be exact, today. I plan on monitoring all day. Then, tomorrow, I'm going to start my coverage for the Zone F area (Wellington to Palmer, Sacramento to Rockwell). We'll see how that goes. With that, here's crime for today.

6:58am - Traffic accident. Armitage and California.

7:48am - Beat car 1421 is assigned to a school crossing at California and Wabansia until 8am.

11:00am - I have to go for a couple of hours. Got some errands to run. I'll be back later. Have a great start to your afternoon, everyone!

2:30pm - I'm back. Good afternoon, everyone.

2:42pm - Parker. 2400 block of W Homer. Moving truck blocking the street.

2:53pm - School crossing at California/Wabansia once again.

4:07pm - Once again, I have to go for a couple of hours. I'm sorry, guys, but my microphone equipment isn't working for some reason. Either way, I'll be back later. I'll be covering these time periods tomorrow.

6:57pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.

7:04pm - Burglary report. 21XX W Caton.

7:08pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

7:21pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.

9:00pm - And now I'm tired. Sigh. Horrible monitoring today on my part. I'll do better tomorrow. Have a good night, everyone.

No comments: