Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Park Check @ Mozart, Traffic Accident @ Fullerton/Avers

Good morning, everyone, it's 10:04am. It's a sunny morning with temps in the upper 60s, and today will remain that way with temps getting into the lower 80s. Finally a warm day, but hey, it's mid-May now. I'm monitoring 25 today and then tomorrow, I'll be monitoring the Zone D (Armitage-California-North Ave.-Damen) area once again. This will be the last time I cover that area for at least a few or so weeks, though. I'll be shifting my focus to Zone F later this week. I'm just so glad I finally have time to blog on a regular basis and have time off from school to enjoy life. I've felt so much more relaxed the last couple of days. Well, with that, here's crime for today.

10:36am - 1) Beat car 2525 is doing a park check at Mozart. 2) Traffic accident. Fullerton and Avers. No injuries.

11:08am - Beat 2570 needs another car, but no emergency, at 3963 W Belmont. Beat 2544 is right down the block. Event number is 05513.

11:38am - Disturbance w/ a mental. 39XX W Cortland.

12:01pm - Burglar alarm. 30XX N Springfield.

12:54pm - Loud music disturbance. 18XX N Pulaski Rd.

1:43pm - Beat 2582 is doing foot patrol this afternoon on Fullerton from Kilbourn to Central Park. Event number is 08496.

2:10pm - Hold-up alarm. 3078 N Milwaukee Ave. At the American Eagle. Register button motion. Then another call just came in, as a disturbance, and they've got a problem with a customer.

2:23pm - Beat 2583 is doing foot patrol on the 4400 block of W Diversey. Event number is 09141.

2:34pm - Disturbance. 3801 W Belmont. At the Dunkin Donuts. Male White, 40s with a ripped white shirt and black pants is harassing the clerk.

2:51pm - Disturbance. 3607 W Fullerton. At Tony's. Caller's being harassed because of a cart.

2:52pm - Loud music disturbance. On 2535's Beat.

3:07pm - Beat car 2523 is coding out the 2:34pm job as a 3Frank.

3:10pm - There's now a "deceptive practice in progress" call at the Tony's. Male trying to cash a bogus check. He's done it before at other stores, he's holding the check and his state I.D.

3:20pm - Beat 2505 is doing a park check at Koz.

3:27pm - Beat 2575 has a street stop at 43XX W. Wrightwood, he's talking to three gang members. Event number is 10326.

3:35pm - Beat car 2525 is coding out on the 2:51pm job as 19Boy, but is going to remain on the second call, as they're pulling an RD number for it.

3:47pm - The RD from Tony's is being pulled for a "1110". It's HW274071 with the event number is 09995.

4:00pm - Narcotics. On 2535's Beat. Selling.

4:33pm - Injured person. 36XX W Armitage. Something about a citizen getting hit by a car.

4:46pm - Information for the CPD. On 2523's Beat.

5:15pm - Gang disturbance. Kelvyn Park. They're by the children's play area.

5:45pm - Gang disturbance. 3100 block of N Central Park. They're by the auto shop, flashing gang signs.

5:47pm - Gang disturbance. Kostner and Wrightwood. Six by Kelvyn Park flashing gang signs.

6:06pm - Theft in progress. Diversey and Harding. Gangbangers stealing out of a red car.

6:10pm - Beat car 2524 is doing a consecrated foot patrol on the 2700 block of N Kostner.

6:47pm - Traffic accident. Keeler and Fullerton.

7:16pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

7:29pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.

7:43pm - Information for the CPD. 30XX N Monticello.

8:56pm - Gang disturbance. 26XX N Lawndale.

9:35pm - Battery in progress. Drummond and Kildare. Group of people fighting.

10:10pm - I'm going to go to sleep. I'm really tired. Have a good night, everyone, and stay safe!

5 comments:

Lester Gillis said...

Park check? Ever see them actually do a park check. They just drive around the park. That's it. They don't stop anybody. Useless.

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy how bout u give this blotter to someone else u seem really busy theres so much more crime ur missing and u skip days all the time. Give the blotter to someone else a s s hole. F u c k in idiot

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

LOL anonymous, you are hilarious. If you want to volunteer, by all means please go for it. You sound like a perfect candidate to me. I think everyone could agree to that. Yes, I am somewhat busy, but if living my life and taking care of my adult responsibilities makes me an idiot, then by all means I'm an idiot. I'm the biggest idiot out here, actually, but guess what? I don't care :). Have a good day, and you keep track of our crime rate now! ;)

Lester Gillis said...

Never mind those critics. It's your hobby Tim.

Vada said...

This is cool!