Friday, May 24, 2013

Officer Involved In Accident On Ridgeway, Man Drinking In Front Of Funston School

Good morning, everyone, it's 11am. It's a sunny morning with temps in the mid 50s, and today will be around 60 with sunshine. Not warm or the average for this time of year, but for me at least, it'll do. Sorry for no post yesterday, but I did listen to the Zone I area (Beat 1733) and heard virtually nothing. Also, I listened to the Zone A area half of the day on Wednesday, but I'm still working on archives from it from 2:10pm to 4:20pm. Today, I'm monitoring 25 from now until 1:30pm, then tomorrow, I'll be monitoring the Zone F area before noon and from 6:56 to 8:40. With that, here's crime for this portion of today.

12:15pm - Beat 2582Frank needs a car to do a traffic accident report at 31XX N Ridgeway for him, he's been involved in a minor fender bender but he's ok. Beat 2520 has been notified and Beat car 2524 is going to do the paper on it.

12:26pm - Disturbance. 3616 W Armitage. At the Funston school, annex building. Male White, 50s, with a white striped sweater and blue jeans is in front, drinking.

1:30pm - I'm going to go until tomorrow. I'll be back then. Have a great day, everyone!

No comments: