Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter, 2012

Good morning, everyone, it's 8am. Happy Easter to everyone! I hope everyone is having a good and blessed morning, and will have a good/blessed day. I'm covering 25 today from now until dinner. Today's supposed to get into the mid 60s with sunshine, so we'll see how that goes. Here's crime for today on this Easter.

8:46am - Burglar alarm. 30XX N Kenneth.

11:14am - Parker. On 2525's Beat.

11:49am - Overdose. 3921 W Fullerton. Two victims. Ambulance #3 took them to Norwegian.

11:56am - Suspicious vehicle. 25XX N Tripp. Car with no tires is running. No occupants.

12:24pm - Parker. Altgeld and Harding. Motorcycle parked on the sidewalk.

12:37pm - Person down. Hamlin and Wellington. Two males down, possibly drunk.

1:00pm - Alarm. 3160 N Milwaukee. At the Copernicus Center.

1:55pm - Beat 1661Charlie has a traffic stop at 36XX W Wrightwood. Event number is 09083.

2:03pm - 1) Traffic accident. pulaski belmont. Two cars. 2) Parker. 23XX N Kedvale.

2:34pm - Municipal ordinance violation. 31XX N Davlin. Truck being worked on in the street.
5:30pm - Reckless driver. 4100 block of W Fletcher. Mini bike going up and down the block.

5:55pm - Suspicious vehicle. 30XX N Central Park. Black vehicle with expired plates sitting in front. It has two people in it.

6:04pm - The 5:55pm job is an 11Boy.

7:16pm - I have to go eat, and with that, I'm gone for the night. I'll see everyone tomorrow at 8:50pm with 14. Good night, everyone, and Happy Easter.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any idea what happened on the 2800 block of W Logan around 8:00 tonight?

Larry Hoover said...

Timmy, it's time to stop the CAPS meetings, go to college and become a true crime fighting Chicago police!

Lester said...

Perhaps if they required mandatory drug testing for public aid the system would clean itself up. Most on a government job, have to do random drug testing. Get government money, (police, fire, military, link card should too.)

Anonymous said...

Uh, Timmy you say there's a car running without wheels?

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

Anonymous 8:39, I'm not sure, but I can ask around.

Anonymous 10:44 (I refuse to call you Larry, because you're not Larry Hoover), I will be beginning my college classes in late August at Wright. As for the CAPS meetings, I will continue to attend them, and no, I will not become a cop. I highly respect their job and what they do, and I'm thankful that they risk their lives every single day just for us ungrateful citizens, but never in a million years would I be willing to do what they do. I'd much rather work as a civilian employee for the CPD or as a dispatcher at OEMC.

Lester, I can agree to that.

Anonymous 7:51, just wrote what I heard.