Saturday, April 21, 2012

Burglar Alarm At Ames Middle School

Good morning, everyone, it's 7am. It's a cold morning with temps in the upper 30s and it's mostly cloudy. Today will remain rather cloudy I guess, but it's supposed to warm up into the lower to mid 50s. Anyway, sorry for no posts the last few days. I definitely made one on Wednesday, and will have that up sometime today. Also working on one from Thursday. Not so sure about Tuesday or Friday. Secondly, I'm monitoring 25 from now until 11:30am, then I'm going to go until after my dinner. Lastly, I'm going to be involved in the Clean and Green program today. I will be the leader, on behalf of the ANA, in charge of cleaning Koz Park up. If you live immediately by the park and am interested, please meet me in front of the fieldhouse by 10am. With that, here's crime for portions of today.

7:30am - Burglar alarm. 1920 N Hamlin. At the Ames Middle School. Main entrance.

7:49am - Officers are talking about this call. They're in the school, checking it out. Looks like some rooms on the 1st or 2nd floor may have been broken into.

8:16am - Looks like it's unfounded at the school. CPS Security is on site and will handle the rest. 19P.

8:27am - Disturbance. 25XX N Lowell.

8:37am - Beat car 2535 has a traffic stop at Armitage and Pulaski.

9:15am - 1) Commercial alarm. 21XX N Karlov. 2) Recover the stolen vehicle. Kearsarge and George.

9:16am - Parker. On 2535's Beat.

9:28am - The 9:16am job is a 19Nora.

9:43am - Beat 2582Foot is doing foot patrol on Milwaukee between Belmont and Central Park.

10:22am - Disturbance. Milwaukee and Hamlin. Intoxicated male is bothering people.

10:28am - 2582F is coding the 10:22am job as a 3Paul.

11:30am - I'm going to go for a little bit. I'll be back.

11:50am - And I'm back.

12:30pm - Again, I'm going to go. I'll be back after dinner. See you all later, and have a great afternoon! :)

9:20pm - I'm back. Good evening. Sorry for being late :(.

9:32pm - 1) Disturbance. Central Park and Shakespeare. Someone's causing a problem on the corner. 2) Parker. 38XX W Belden.

10:05pm - Battery. 31XX N Lawndale.

10:37pm - Theft. 23XX N Karlov.

No comments: