Monday, December 5, 2011

Fight In Alley Near Wrightwood And Harding

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 3:56pm. I'm not really feeling good. My throat hurts and I have aches and stuff. Signs of the flu, basically. I'll probably stay home from school tomorrow. We'll see. I don't have much to say, so here's crime for the remainder of this afternoon and evening.

4:04pm - Battery in progress. 39XX W Wrightwood. Group fighting in the alley.

4:05pm - Battery in progress. 26XX N Harding. Teens fighting in the alley.

4:30pm to 6:00pm - Took a nap. I'm sorry.

6:57pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

7:22pm - I'm back.

7:45 to 10:15pm - Again, I took another nap. I'm sorry.

11:18pm - Disturbance w/ a mental. 30XX N Kenneth.

12:00am - I'm going to go. I may or may not be back tomorrow. We'll see. If not, I'll see you all on Wednesday. Good night, everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are all these mentals coming from? Is there something in the water? Never had all these crazy folks 25 years ago or so.