Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Criminal Trespass On Lawndale

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 3:41pm. It's a cloudy afternoon with temps around 40. It's pretty mild. It's supposed to snow, too. Anyway, this weekend, I will only be blogging a little. For the first time since I've been doing this blog, I won't be blogging much on Christmas Eve or on Christmas. I would really like to spend time with family, and go to church and do other things, so I'll be blogging miminally. With that, here's crime for this afternoon and evening.

4:08pm - Criminal trespass in progress. 1911 N Lawndale. Male just entered the door of the vacant building.

4:30pm - Robbery. 2638 N Pulaski. Sounds like two males held up the Public Storage.

4:35pm - Wanted from the 4:30pm job are two male Hispanics, one with a dark winter coat, who held up the caller in front of the facility at 2638 on Pulaski. They took some money. Went east on Schubert towards Harding.

4:41pm - Some call at 3850 W Fullerton.

5:35pm - Shots Fired. 26XX N Lawndale. In the alley. Nothing further. Thanks to ProdigalOne for obtaining this call.


5:38pm - A slow down is being given on the 5:35pm job. Thanks to ProdigalOne for obtaining this call.

6:32pm - Assault in progress. Milwaukee and Central Park. Two carloads of gangbangers jumped out of their cars and started threatening each other.

6:59pm - Reckless driver. Pulaski and Belmont. Black vehicle speeding towards Milwaukee.

7:12pm - I have to go eat, and with that, I'm gone for the night. I'll be back tomorrow or Friday. Good night, everyone.

No comments: