Saturday, August 13, 2011

Officer Needs Assistance On Ridgeway, Handwaver On Central Park

Good morning, everyone, it's 12am. It's a bit cloudy right now, and in the upper 60s to lower 70s. There's supposed to be a mix of sun, clouds, rain and thunderstorms throughout the day. Some storms may become severe in the evening. I hope not, because I'm going to a party this afternoon into this evening. I'll be gone after 1pm today. Anyway, it's crazy in the neighborhood right now. Lots of things going on at once. Hopefully it calms down soon. So, with that, here's crime for this morning and afternoon.

12:03am - Another car needed on a "Person calling for help" call at 2979 on Ridgeway. Beat car 2522Robert is the responding unit.

12:05am - Ambulance needed on Ridgeway. 35 year old male.

12:09am - Engine 91 is responding to the Ridgeway scene.

12:12am - A unit has a handwaver at 2924 N Central Park.

12:17am - Two calls on 2525's Beat going to their PDT.

12:19am - 1) Check the well being. 36XX W Oakdale. Female caller asked for CPD, hung up. 2) Parker. On 2523's Beat.

12:21am - I'm gone for the night. I'll be back in the morning. Good night, everyone.

10:00am - I'm back. Good morning, everyone.

11:16am - EMS run. 24XX N Springfield. I believe it has something to do with a mental.

11:57am - Suspicious person. 37XX W Shakespeare.

1:00pm - Backlog in 25 at 13:00 hours.

1:08 to 1:45pm - Had the radio off. I'm sorry. I'll try to get an archive of this time period.

2:03pm - 1) Burglar alarm. 3030 N Tripp. 2) Theft. 3916 W Fullerton. At Jewel-Osco. Female walked out with some stuff.

2:07pm - Third Watch backlog at 14:07 hours.

2:25pm - Person w/ a gun. Fullerton and Pulaski. Blue van with white lettering on it had a man in it point a gun at the caller.

2:29pm - 1) Alarm. 3732 W Fullerton. 2) Municipal ordinance violation. 28XX N Lawndale.

2:51pm - Criminal trespass. 4043 W Nelson. In the vacant building. Some guy just walked in there.

2:54pm - I'm gone for the day, perhaps. I may come back. We'll see. If not, have a good afternoon and evening, everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may want to rethink about posting peoples addresses. You may be breaking the law. Believe it or not criminals have rights and citizens have a right to privacy. While I did not report you, I can see why others are angry. I wouldn't want you to get sued.

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

There will be no more addresses posted, and there will be no more Beat meeting posts, except from my own Beat meeting. On those posts, I just mention streets. Thank you for your concern.