Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Women Harassers At Koz Park

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 1:01pm. Another hot day we have here. It's in the low 90s and somewhat cloudy. It's supposed to storm sometime this afternoon or evening, which will cool down the temps. It's not supposed to get out of the 60s tomorrow. Anyway, tonight, I am attending a forum at my school. I will be leaving around 4:15 and won't be back until about 9 or 9:30. I won't be blogging tonight once I come home, as I'm just going straight to bed. I'll only be blogging until 4:15 today. So with that, here's crime for this afternoon.

1:05pm - Disturbance. Diversey and Springfield. Eight men loitering and harassing women as they walk past.

1:10pm - I'm listening to 14 until 1:25.

1:16pm - Recover the stolen vehicle. 3001 W Armitage.

1:25pm - I'm back with 25. 14 will be monitored again at the end of this month.

1:49pm - Auto theft. 3600 W Armitage. Green Honda was just stolen by a man who jumped in it and fled west on Armitage.

2:01pm - EMS needed at Kelvyn Park High School. Female student hit her head on something, intentionally.

2:35pm - Open hydrant. Dickens and Springfield.

2:40pm - 1) Person calling for help. 2419 N Lawndale. Someone broke the caller's window and the daughter received a cut on her hand. 2) Burglar report. 30XX N Hamlin.

2:43pm - Battery in progress. 22XX N Lawndale. People fighting.

2:44pm - Gang disturbance. 3701 W Diversey. Six of them flashing gang signs. Thanks to ProdigalOne for obtaining this call for me.

3:11pm - Gang disturbance. On 2525's Beat.

4:13pm - Disturbance. Springfield and Palmer. 40 people in the street playing in the water of the open hydrant, and a kid almost got hit by a car.

4:15pm - I have to go. I'll see you all tomorrow. Good night, everyone.

No comments: