Monday, June 6, 2011

Backlog In 25

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 3:34pm. It's a hot and sunny day out there. It's currently in the lower 90s. It's that time of year, with the hot temps. Anyway, like I have been saying, this week won't be too busy for me. No community meetings this week, but I do have two school-related events to attend. One will be a candidate forum for the three finalists who are running to be our new principal next school year, and the other one is our graduation, on Friday. Also, tomorrow, I get out of school at 11:45 due to testing, so I'm going to make it my business to be home by 1pm, so I can monitor 14 from 1:10 to 2:45, the period I had fallen asleep in on Saturday. So, having said, here's crime for this afternoon and early this evening.

3:39pm - Backlog in 25 at 15:39 hours.

5:05pm - Shots Fired. Belmont and Karlov. Three to four shots heard. Multiple calls. People are confirming this happened. No one has been hit. A car that was hit is at the dairy on Pulaski. This incident apparently happened earlier, not sure exactly where, and is being confirmed now. Thanks to ProdigalOne for obtaining this call for me.

6:12pm - Loud music disturbance. 2971 N Ridgeway.

6:23pm - Disturbance. 2985 N Ridgeway. Drinker near the alley.

6:50pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

7:07pm - I'm back.

7:13pm - 1) Gang disturbance. Kilbourn and Wrightwood. 2) Open door. 2016 N Karlov. Front door open to a vacant building. 3) Assault. 3607 W Fullerton. At Tony's. A man tried to run over the caller and their husband. 4) Battery in progress. 1632 N Avers.

7:35pm - Burglar alarm. 3701 W Palmer.

8:09pm - Suspicious person. 29X1 N Ridgeway. A man tried to get into the caller's house and pushed the caller into the door. Caller was able to get into their house and they locked their door. The man fled to Danny's Liquors on the corner of Milwaukee and Ridgeway, then jumped in a car and left the area.

8:37pm - An RD number has been pulled from the 8:09pm job with the UCR code 0486 (simple domestic battery). 2533 is the unit that responded, and thinks it was a home invasion. The caller/complainant had a problem with this guy earlier, and may be a tenant in the building. The RD number is HT333141 with the event number of 17255.

8:59pm - Battery in progress. 4400 block of W Diversey. On Diversey between Kenneth and Kostner, there's a group of about 10 fighting in the street.

9:13pm - I have to go. I hope all of you have a great evening, and I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments: