Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Parker On Hamlin, Accident On The Mil

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 1:28pm. Yet another warm afternoon in the city. Summer is definitely here. Well, I don't have all that much to say for today except that I'm attending a meeting in 14 at 6pm. It's a community meeting, a follow-up meeting at that, in response to the two homicides that took place on Beat 1411 in May. This should be interesting. Then, tomorrow, I may to 1414's CAPS Beat meeting. We'll see. With that, here's crime for this afternoon and evening.

1:37pm - 1) Parker. 25XX N Hamlin. 2) Traffic accident. 3170 N Milwaukee. In front of Medical Center.

1:50pm - I'm going to get ready for this meeting. I may or may not be back tonight. If not, have a great day and I'll return tomorrow.

4:38pm - I'm back, temporary. Just until about 5:10pm.

4:42pm - Vicious animal. 26XX N Hamlin.

4:43pm - Just something I'd like to add. If anyone wants a post on the meeting I'm attending tonight, just let me know via here or my inbox.

5:25pm - Ok, I'm heading for the meeting. I may or may not be back tonight. If not, have a great day and I'll return tomorrow.

8:38pm - I'm back.

9:37pm - Vandalism in progress. George and Ridgeway. Gangbangers who live on the 2800 block of Ridgeway are tagging the stop signs.

9:38pm - Shots Fired. Dickens and Central Park.

10:02pm - Burglary. 1633 N Hamlin. Two males are trying to break into the youth center.

10:07pm - Disturbance. 3801 W Belmont. A man in Dunkin Donuts is in an argument with the employees.

10:21pm - Disturbance. 37XX W Concord. Kids throwing things at the houses from the railroad tracks.

11:11pm - I'm really tired, and can't stay up any longer. With that, I'm off to bed. I'll see you tomorrow. Good night, everyone.

No comments: