Monday, December 6, 2010

Disturbance On Lowell

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 3:37pm. School was decent, though they changed my schedule, so that kind of sucked. Oh well. Anyway, it was cold this morning. I had to really bundle up before I left. I like the idea of Christmas coming, but I don't like the cold (though, it does keep in most of the punks and criminals). Also, I'm a busy man starting Wednesday. On Wednesday, I have 2523's CAPS Beat meeting I have to attend (3160 N. Milwaukee, at Copernicus), then I've got a block club meeting to go to on Thursday, and finally, on Friday, I have to stay after school for Student Government. I'm also busy next Monday and Tuesday with two other community meetings I need to go to. So, here's crime for this afternoon and evening.

4:20pm - Disturbance. 2537 N Lowell.

4:27pm
- Suspicious vehicle. 3100 N Davlin. Nissan Pathfinder.

5:03pm - Assault in progress. 3734 W Diversey. Two female Blacks threatening the caller with a broom.

5:26pm - Gang disturbance. Diversey and Kostner. Six of them heading towards Kelvyn Park, throwing up signs.

6:46pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back.

7:10pm - I'm back.

9:05pm - I have to go. I'll be back tomorrow. Good night, everyone.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

The new layout looks great Timmy!

Anonymous said...

2537 N Lowell again? Wow, cant the police end that problem for good already? Lock them up or send the mental to the hospital.

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

Thanks, j!

Anonymous 7:20, from what I'm hearing, they're not even responding to his calls anymore. It's a mental guy with a vendetta against his landlord. They have Dispatch coding every call out from there now. They told him never to call again, either. I'd also say it's time for them to send him to the mental hospital.

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

Anonymous 3:30, thanks for at least letting us know who the offenders may have been.

Anonymous said...

New layout looks good. Just don't slack on the reporting. I look forward to checking your site every day!

Anonymous said...

Just for your info.
The homeless bums are now using the dryer in the laundry mat next to the "Red Apple" to warm up their coats.
So if you use this place the dryers might smell a little bit. Dirty bum coats in a nice clean dryer.....

Anonymous said...

So I too can have a piss bum coat!

Sweet neighborhood perk!


-odc