Thursday, December 16, 2010

Theft On Tripp

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 3:30pm. School was good today. But I'm glad to be home, and more importantly, I'm glad tomorrow is the last day. After tomorrow, all CPS schools are closed for the holidays until January 3rd. I'm happy because I get to relax :). Anyway, I monitored 14 from 5-5:13am like I promised this morning, but heard no calls for our area.Also, I have some important things I need to get done this evening, so I'm not blogging after dinner. Here's crime for this afternoon and evening.

4:01pm - Theft. 2406 N Tripp. Someone took stuff from the store. Thanks to ProdigalOne for obtaining this call while I was napping.

5:58pm - Vice complaint. 2340 N Central Park.

6:44pm - I have to go eat, and with that, I'll be back tomorrow. Good night, everyone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, now with the school's closed til January crime will rise. Since most kids are bred to be criminals. Look at those violent video games they play. These games remove the sensitivity from the kids turning them into cold-blooded killers.

Anonymous said...

Ah, now the crime will rise, since all the wayward kids are out of school for a while.

Anonymous said...

Sore on Tripp? What? One of those ghetto liquor stores again? Ever notice areas with lowlifes living there seem to have a liquor store on every other corner?

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

Anonymous 9am, I have to admit, I play a couple of violent video games myself (once in a while), yet I'm not a criminal. Not every kid who plays a violent video game is a criminal. The ones who do don't know how to use their self-control, which is sad and stupid. But you're right, crime will rise.

Anonymous 9:18, probably.

Anonymous said...

Please, economic conditions have way more to do with crime rates than video games. Might want to pick a different boogeyman there, Anon 9am.

Anybody else hear somebody screaming bloody murder around 11pm last night?

Anonymous said...

What were those violent video games that Larry Hoover played again?

Okay, I'll stop now. :)