Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010!

Good morning, everyone, it's 4:20am. Merry Christmas to all!!! I have yet to open my gifts, since mom is still asleep, but I couldn't sleep anymore. I guess it's just the joy of Christmas that woke me up this early. But I'll probably go back to bed by 5 or 5:30. As I have said all week, I hope all of you are also experiencing the happiness and love of the Holidays, and hope you are in peace. Anyway, I'm currently not sure what my monitoring schedule will be today, since I have yet to open my presents. We'll just see how this goes down. So, yeah, here's crime for today. Once again, Merry Christmas!

4:32am - EMS run. 2607 N Hamlin.

4:53am - 1) Vice complaint/loud music disturbance. 2651 N Ridgeway. Loud, underage party in the basement with drinking and what not. 2) Suspicious vehicle. 4307 W Drummond.

5:02am - Seems there was a stabbing just outside of the community (still in the coverage area though). For more info, please look at this blog post on Chicago News Report.

5:16am - FYI, 25's in a backlog.

6:30am - Traffic accident. Armitage and Central Park.

6:50am - A tow is being ordered on the 6:30am job. There's two cars involved, they're blocking the street, etc.

6:55am - The backlog's being taken out at 06:55 hours, and I just opened my gifts. Got a new video game and a MP3 player :) [the one I got last year is not working anymore].

7:35am - Parker. 1811 N Harding. Permits.

11:03am - Suspicious person. 2312 N Lawndale. Three males climbing over the gate.

11:05am - Now there's two men in the front and one in the alley on the 11:03am job.

12:02pm - Some sort of traffic accident occurred in the parking lot of the CVS at 3940 W Fullerton.

3:09pm - I'm going to play my new video game. I'll be back later. I'll try to get the archive of this time period.

4:39pm - I'm back.

4:50pm - I'm tired. I'm going to take a nap for a little bit. I'll be back. I'll try to get the archive on this time period also.

6:57pm - I'm back. I took a long nap and also had dinner.

7:37pm - Burglar alarm. 2815 N Ridgeway

8:24pm - Criminal damage in progress. 1635 N Avers. Arguing can be heard in the background, followed by breaking windows.

11:21pm - Battery in progress. 3129 N Lawndale. People fighting on the 2nd floor.

11:43pm - 1) Shots Fired. 3600 block of W McLean. 2) Shots Fired. 1900 block of N Ridgeway.

11:48pm - A slow down is given on the Ridgeway gunshots.

11:52pm - Backlog in 25 at 23:52 hours.

11:53pm - Battery in progress. Milwaukee and Monticello. People fighting in the street. One person reportedly has a stick.

11:54pm - Beat car 2525Robert is coding out the McLean gunshots. 19Boy.

12:00am - Ok, I'm going off to bed. I hope all of you have had a wonderful Christmas, and I'll see all of you tomorrow. Good night, everyone.

6 comments:

Timothy Fitz said...

Good morning, Timmy! Merry Christmas! Enjoy your day and your presents! :-)

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

Same to you, Timothy! :)

Rico Swavee said...

Whats wrong with a little party at 2651 Ridgeway? Lots of young hotties dancing it up. Having a few drinks to loosen them up....

Unknown said...

Have a nice xmas Timmy!

americanlt said...

Keep up the good work next year!

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

Rico, WOW. I'm not even going to respond to that.

J, and americanlt, thanks!