Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Disturbance On Milwaukee

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 3:29pm. School was pretty good today, but I'm tired and glad to be home. Anyway, I've got my last meeting for the holidays to go tonight. It's a block club meeting. After tonight, I don't have any more meetings until 2011 :). Also, tomorrow morning, I'm going to monitor 14 for all of you before I head to school. Here's crime for this afternoon and early evening.

4:32pm - Disturbance. 3181 N Milwaukee.

5:05pm - 1) EMS run. 4242 W Fullerton. 2) Traffic accident. Avers and Diversey. No injuries but one car is totaled.

5:39pm - Beat 2573 is doing something over on Milwaukee involving a local drunk.

5:44pm - I have to go eat, and with that, I'm gone for the night. I'll be back tomorrow morning.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that 2573 is bringing the drunks from other parts of their district and dropping them off on Milwaukee.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps 2573 is having sex with the drunk?

sgt halpern's bald spot said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Don't worry about those wagons. The city is doing away with
them. The city is buying little vans. Since most folks today don't know how to drive they have to get smaller vehicles.