Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Student Involves Theirself With Criminal Damage @ ASPIRA

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 3:45pm. School was pretty fun today. We went on a trip to see a play. Anyway, yep, I've got the blog in Christmas colors like I said I would. This will be so until the New Year. Also, tomorrow, I have to stay after school for a Student Government meeting, meaning I most likely won't be home until 5pm. So, yeah, here's crime for this afternoon and evening.

4:36pm - Criminal damage. 3121 N Pulaski. At ASPIRA High School. A student was involved with criminal damage.

4:43pm - Criminal damage in progress. Wrightwood and Kostner. A building is being tagged across the street from Kelvyn Park High School.

4:55pm - Disturbance. 3121 N Milwaukee. Six intoxicated men refuse to leave the Red Apple.

5:10pm - I'm laying down for a quick nap. I'll be back.

5:22pm - I'm back.

6:09pm - Disturbance. 2124 N Avers.

6:35pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back.

6:50pm - I'm back.

7:27pm - Traffic accident. Belmont and Tripp. Caller's being harassed by the other driver.

7:29pm - Disturbance. 1700 N Central Park. Male at the church needs to go to de-tox.

7:33pm - 1) Narcotics. 37X1 W Dickens. Four males in the lobby of the building, doing marijuana, and arguing. 2) Municipal ordinance violation. 3701 W McLean. Construction work is going on without a permit.

9:11pm - I have to go. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon. Good night, everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you go to that school?

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

No, fortunately. I go to Sullivan in Rogers Park. It's pretty bad, but somewhat better.

Anonymous said...

Aspira school is full of rejects, pregnant girls who had bastard kids and various other types of lowlife. What do you expect? These are the kids who get bounced out of other schools and all end up there. Why even give them an education? There just gonna go on public aid like their mommas before them.