Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Trucks Parked On Residential On Lowell

Good morning, everyone, it's 5am. It's a clear early morning. It's in the 50s. Today will be in the mid 60s, and it's going to be cloudy and windy. It's unseasonably warm, as you all know, so I'll especially be monitoring for gang activity. With that said, here's crime for portions of this morning, afternoon and evening.

5:45am - Parker. 2900 block of N Lowell. Trucks on the residential.

6:25am - I have to go to school. I'll be back later. Have a great day, everyone.

3:56pm - I'm back. Good afternoon, everyone.

4:41pm - Vice complaint. On 2525's Beat.

4:47pm - Vice complaint. On 2524's Beat.

5:37pm - Missing person report. 2200 N Hamlin. At the Mozart school. The 8 year old son, a male Black with a brown coat, blue jeans and red/black gym shoes, was supposed to be at an after school program today, but it was canceled, and now the caller can't find him.

6:02pm - Landlord/tenant dispute. 22XX N Keeler. Landlord locked the caller out of their apartment.

6:22pm - I'm going to go. I'll be back tomorrow. Good night, everyone.

No comments: