Tuesday, March 13, 2012

So-Called Burglary, Man Fight On Fullerton

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 5:20pm. It's a pretty clear late afternoon with temps near 70. Tonight will get down into the lower 50s with clear skies. I'm monitoring 25 this evening, from now until 6:35pm, then I'm going on a break until 7:12, at which time I'll return until 7:35, and then I'll go on a break again until 9:10. We'll see what happens after 9:10. Tomorrow evening, I'm attending a community meeting at St. Hyacinth's Church, and it's going to be a very interesting one. With that said, here's crime for this late afternoon and early evening.

5:50pm - Burglary. 36XX W Fullerton. Caller thought someone was breaking into their apartment but the mom just moved the desk. CPD's presence is being canceled.

5:52pm - Battery in progress. 3641 W Fullerton. Two males fighting in the alley.

6:17pm - Traffic accident. Fullerton and Lowell. Property damage.

6:35pm - I'm going to go until 7:12. I'll be back then.

7:12pm - I'm back for the time being.

7:15pm
- Battery in progress. 23XX N Springfield. Group of gangbangers fighting.

7:19pm - Couple of cars needed on the 7:15pm job. Pretty big group out there.

7:20pm - The wagon's now being requested. They need to transport quite a few, and also need a visible presence.

7:22pm - A slow down is being given on the 7:15pm job.

7:25pm - A disregard is being given. They're starting to clear out the crowd.

7:30pm - Beat 2505 is coding out the 7:15pm job as a 19P and now has a traffic stop up the street from the fight.

7:35pm - I'm going to go until 9:10. I'll be back then.

9:10pm - I'm back.

9:33pm - Disturbance. Pulaski and Oakdale.

9:50pm - I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back tomorrow. Have a good night, everyone.

No comments: