Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Man Slumped Over Wheel On Belmont

Good morning, everyone, it's 5am. It's offically June 1, which means a lot of things. Warmer weather, the end of the school year :), and, unfortunaley, violence. Yes, we'll see in a big uptick in the violence, I think, especially with the gangs. I sense a gang war coming this summer, so that's why I be blogging at any chance I can get, to keep all of you informed and safe. Anyway, I have a busy schedule for the next few days, but I'll let you know all about that as time goes on. Also, it's going to be warm today. Here's crime in 17 before I leave this morning, and here's crime in 25 for this afternoon.

6:13am - EMS run. Washtenaw and Belmont. Just east of Washtenaw on Belmont, on the north side of the street, there's a car on the sidewalk with the male driver slumped over the wheel.

6:15am - It's a DUI driver. The driver's trying to leave. He's got an open bottle of liquor in his hand.

6:38am - The job is coded. The guy's long gone.

6:40am - I have to go. I'll be back later. Have a great day, everyone :).

3:38pm - I'm back from school. Good afternoon, everyone :).

3:39pm - 1) Criminal damage. Pulaski and Belden. Two males tagging a building. 2) Gang disturbance. Fullerton and Springfield. Group running up to cars.

3:53pm - Assist the citizen. 1628 N Central Park.

4:47pm - Person calling for help. 2300 N Hamlin. In the yellow building, there's a man and a woman screaming for help. The man is also banging on things.

5:00pm - Traffic accident. 4114 W Armitage.

5:02pm - Assault in progress. Davlin and Barry. Male and female getting ready to fight. Another man is trying to prevent them from fighting.

5:14pm - Burglar report. 2129 N Springfield.

5:23pm - Gang disturbances. 36X4 W Schubert and 20X3 N Keystone. The one on Schubert has four of them loitering, while the one on Keystone has one on a bike, going by and flashing signs.

5:32pm - Disturbances. Hamlin and Milwaukee, and 3719 W Wrightwood.

5:34pm - Battery in progress. Fullerton and Monticello. SW corner. Male hitting a female.

6:01pm - Disturbance. 4131 W Belmont.

6:08pm - Disturbance. 2443 N Pulaski. Problem with the mechanic.

6:13pm - Domestic disturbance. 2914 N Springfield. 15 yr old son is out of control.

6:55pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back.

7:22pm - I'm back :).

7:23pm - 1) Disturbance. 4110 W Oakdale. 2) Disturbance. Fullerton and Pulaski. Problem with a cashier.

7:40pm - Traffic pursuit. Going east on Lake from Killpatrick. Sliver car going 45 MPH. It's got no plates on it.

7:41pm - Turning east on Madison from Kenton.

7:42pm - Beat 1510 is telling Beat car 1532, the officer who started the chase, to terminate the chase. Last seen going south on Kilbourn from Adams.

8:31pm - I have to go. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon with 25. Good night, everyone :).

No comments: