Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Burglar Report On Ridgeway

Good afternoon, everyone. It's 3:11pm. What a rainy day! And it's chily on top of it. Probably a good thing in terms of crime. Not much will happen. Anyway, tomorrow, I get out at 1:15pm because of final exams :). I'm happy about that. Well, there's only about six or seven more days left of the regular school year. I'm preparing for my two weeks of summer school (I don't have to go, but I want to). Here's crime for this afternoon.

3:16pm - Burglar report. 2516 N Ridgeway. This call's been pending since 12pm.

4:05pm - Beat car 2523 is doing a park check at Ken-Well.

4:39pm - Parker. 1824 N Harding.

5:29pm - Battery in progress. 4000 W Armitage. People fighting.

5:31pm - A slow down is being given on the 5:29pm call.

5:56pm - Beat 2505 is doing a park check at Mozart.

6:07 to 6:29pm - I fell asleep. I'm sorry.

7:05pm - Violation order of protection. Milwaukee and Avers. An offender is near a victim's house. This is via the tracking system.

7:17pm - 1) Domestic disturbance. 2020 N Hamlin. Neighbors are going at it again. 2) Parker. 4008 W Armitage.

8:03pm - I have to go. Gotta be up for those finals, you know. Good night :). Will be back tomorrow.

3 comments:

ade said...

Are you dyslexic? It's victim not vitcim. :-) :-) :-) :-) Is that nice enough????

AvondaleLoganSquareCrimeBlotter said...

I ran that name through my spellcheck, it didn't come up as being spelled differently.

No, I'm not dyslexic. I'm autisic. Try reading my profile before you call me a name which I don't fit.

moulin67 said...

--DKJ--
Who is this guy, and why is he so critical? He doesnt even live in Chicago.

Timmy, just ignore the ignorant and keep up your good work!