Monday, December 2, 2013

Traffic Stop On Belmont, Accident @ Belmont/Albany (Monitoring 14)

Good morning, everyone, it's 8:13am. I'm monitoring 14 from now until about 10am or so, then I have to go to class. I hope to be back this evening around 5 or 6pm. We'll see. I'm glad that school will be done for me for a month after next Thursday, so I'm feeling a lot less stressed out :). Hopefully I'll get to blog more this week before my finals. Here's crime for portions of today.

8:40am - Beat 1495 has a traffic stop at 2943 W Belmont.

9:00am - Traffic accident. Belmont and Albany. Two cars with injuries, CFD is en route.

9:01am - Parker. Kimball and Bloomingdale. Something about a truck blocking the street.

9:12am - I just want to apologize for never coming back yesterday afternoon. I became really busy. Just an FYI.

9:56am - I'm going to go. I should be back later this evening or tomorrow. I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: