Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas! (2013)

Good evening, everyone, and Merry Christmas to all! It's 8:20pm. I'm sorry for just now signing on to blog, but when I listened to the radio for all three Districts earlier today, I didn't hear any calls. The same goes for yesterday, except with no calls whatsoever. I hope all of you have had a wonderful Christmas filled with love, peace, happiness and joy with your loved ones. I've had a great Christmas. For this Christmas, I'm just going to monitor 14 for the next ten minutes, then I'm going to go for the night, possibly. I may come back after 9:30 or so and monitor each District on 40-minute intervals, but we'll see. Next Christmas, I will paying a lot more attention to just our three Districts. Tomorrow, I will return to a regular schedule, monitoring 25 from 9:14am to 7:36pm. Not sure how my monitoring schedule will look like for the rest of this week going into next week. With that, here's crime for tonight, and once again, Merry Christmas to everyone! : )

8:21pm - Beat car 1422 has a traffic stop at 16XX N Kedzie.

8:22pm - Burglar alarm. 1627 N Milwaukee Ave. At the nail salon.

8:30pm - I'm going to go. I may return at 9:30, but if not, a very Merry Christmas to all, and see you tomorrow!

9:20pm - I'm back, with 25. I'll be here until midnight.

9:57pm - Vice complaint. 22XX N Hamlin. Three to four male Hispanics in the lobby smoking weed.

12:00am - I'm going to go. I'll be back tomorrow morning. Have a good night, everyone, and hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Best Wishes for 2014!

Lester Gillis said...

Why doesn't that van with 10 officers ever patrol the eastern end of 025? All they do is sit at Laramie and Fullerton or in one of the various Mexican resturants on the stip.