Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Man Walking Down Diversey With No Coat Or Shoes, Teens Throwing Snowballs On Armitage

Good morning, everyone, it's 4:16am. I'm monitoring 25 today. I should be listening until about 8am or so, then I'm going to head out and run some errands. I am going to make an effort to be back by 1:30pm or 2pm, then at about 6:30 or so, I will need to head back out for a couple of hours, which means I should be back by 10 or so until midnight. We'll see how it all plays out. Here's crime for portions of today.

4:34am - Disturbance. Diversey and Kildare. 65 year old male Hispanic with no coat or shoes is walking in the street, headed east on Diversey towards Tripp.

4:38am - Beat car 2524Robert needs an ambulance over there.

4:39am - EMS is on the way.

4:47am - Ambulance 7 is taking the guy to OLR, per 2524R.

6:40am - Turns out this guy is 95 years old and is a missing from the 4200 block of W Nelson. His family just called to report him missing and said that he went south from there with no coat or shoes, and after some communications between Dispatch and 2524R, he has been confirmed as the missing. Beat car 2525 is headed over to the address to talk with the family really quick and to make sure they head over to OLR.

8:03am - I'm going to head out now. I'll be back later. Have a good day, everyone!

4:03pm - I'm back. Good afternoon, everyone.

4:06pm - Disturbance. 3911 W Armitage. Group of teens throwing snowballs.

5:55pm - EMS run. 3600 W Diversey. At the store. Man bleeding.

5:58pm - EMS run. 2600 block of N Hamlin. Male supporting a female who appears to be sick.

6:15pm - Alarm. 3737 W Cortland. At Magic Gloves.

6:28pm - Suspicious person. 28XX N Lowell. Several people in the backyard of the caller's home.

6:36pm - I have to go. I'll be back tomorrow. Have a good night, everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Timmy, Happy Holidays to you and all ur readers. A special shout out to commenter Mary. It's time to get GET DOWN and PARTY!!!