Friday, December 6, 2013

Commerical Alarm On Kedzie, Man Off Of Medicine On Mozart (Monitoring 14)

Good morning, everyone, it's 10:22am. Sorry I'm late, guys. I was supposed to start blogging at 9:56, but got caught up doing some things. I'm going to be monitoring 14 all day today, and then I plan on monitoring 17 all day tomorrow. From Sunday to Thursday, I will not be monitoring, because I have a Psychology final to study for, as well as some other minor things for my two other classes. After next Thursday, I will be on break from school until January 13th. Another semester is just about over. Although this has been the best semester I've had yet because of all of the new opportunities I was given, I am worn out and cannot wait to get some rest. With that, here's crime for today.

10:25am - Commercial alarm. 2523 N Kedzie.

10:38am - EMS run. 17XX N Mozart. Man off of his medicine.


10:45am - Unfortunately, I have to go run some errands, and my headset isn't working properly today, so I won't be able to get any calls while I'm gone. I'll be back in about an hour. See you all then.


11:50am - I'm back.


11:54am - Theft. Belmont and Kimball. Male Black, 25 to 30 years old, with a black hat.


12:02pm - Suspicious person. 2723 N Fairfield. At the Brentano school.

12:19pm - Some call in the area.

12:25pm - Again, I have to go. I'm really sorry about this, guys.  I'll be back later.

3:45pm - I'm finally back. Good afternoon, everyone. I'll be making up for this monitoring on the 15th.

3:47pm - Suspicious person. 28XX N Riverwalk Dr. Group of four people walking around, posing as AT&T workers. Two males and two females.

3:51pm - 1) Assist the citizen. 35XX W Dickens. 2) Parker. On 1433's Beat, on Bosworth.

3:52pm - Burglary report. 17XX N Francisco.

4:05pm - Traffic accident. Kimball and Wabansia. CTA bus #1360 was involved in an accident.

4:18pm - Beat 1405 is doing a park check at Simons. Event number is 09817.

4:23pm - Beat car 1431 has a traffic stop at 18XX N California.

4:24pm - Traffic accident. 2800 N California. School bus VS car, children are on board the bus. Not known if there are any injures or not.

4:51pm - 1) Traffic accident. 27XX W Logan Blvd. 2) Parker. 34XX W Parker. 3) Traffic accident. North and Winchester.

5:26pm - Some call in the area.

5:37pm - Another accident on California. I think it was on the 2800 block again.

5:50 to 7:34pm - I fell asleep. I'm really, really sorry about the horrible monitoring I've done today. I promise I will be making this up to you guys.

8:10pm - To be honest, guys, I have an assignment to do tonight for class, which is due in a couple of hours. I'm also really stressed out. I'll be back tomorrow. Have a good night, everyone.

No comments: