Friday, December 13, 2013

Landlord Turns Off Heat On Springfield, Man Follows Woman On Beat 2524

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 2pm. I'm finally back from taking this week off. Sorry I didn't come back yesterday, but I was extremely tired after my finals. Speaking of which, I'm done with school for this year : ). I completed my classes for this semester and I am now on a break until next month. It feels really good to be done with school for a few weeks. I plan on getting some much needed rest and getting ready for 2014. With that said, I will be monitoring regularly while I'm off from school. Today, I will be monitoring 25 from now until 5, then tomorrow, I will cover 14 from 8:10 to midnight. With that, here's crime for this afternoon and early evening.

3:23pm - Landlord/tenant dispute. 18XX N Springfield. Landlord turned off the heat.

4:06pm - Suspicious person. On 2524's Beat. Man following a woman.


4:17pm - Burglary report. 37XX W George.


4:18pm  - They're calling back on Springfield.


4:40pm - Beat 2593 needs a Spanish speaker at the :pm job. Beat car 2522 is coming over, but from 25.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back! Hope your finals went well. Get some much needed rest and do what you can with the blog...have fun! Happy Holidays & wish you the best for 2014!!!!