Sunday, October 27, 2013

Traffic Accident On North Ave., Gang Disturbance On 2523's Beat

Good morning, everyone, it's 7am. I'm monitoring 14 from now until 8am, then I'll be covering 25 from 2pm to 3:13. I'm not feeling too well today, but I'm sure I'll feel better soon. As you all know, the holiday season is approaching. With Halloween being later this week, and with the clocks being turned back an hour next Sunday, we're almost at the end of this year already. Time flies by so fast. Well, with that, here's crime for this morning and this afternoon.

7:59am - Traffic accident. 1430 W North Ave. Two cars, injures. Airbags have been deployed.

8:00am - Beat 1443 on-viewed the accident. Says there's no injures, so CFD can take a disregard. With that, I'm going to go until 2. I'll see you all then. Have a great morning, everyone!

2:00pm - I'm back. Good afternoon, everyone.

2:44pm - Gang disturbance. On 2523's Beat.

3:13pm - I'm going to go for the day. I'll be back tomorrow. Have a good afternoon and evening, everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there!

Hope you feel better. It's nice to see you back in action. Stay healthy and keep warm. I hope everything is going well in school and at home. Always wishing you the best.