Friday, October 18, 2013

Mega Mall Burglary On Milwaukee Ave., Parker On Logan Boulevard

Good morning, everyone, it's 9:27am. Sorry I've been gone for a while, guys, but I've been extremely busy with school and what not. My time management skills aren't the best and my classes have been pretty overwhelming. I won't go into details, but I've had some very hard assignments as of late. Anyway, I am monitoring 14 from now until 12:56pm. With that, here's crime for this mid-morning and early afternoon.

9:30am - Burglary in progress. 2500 N Milwaukee Ave. Two males breaking into an entrance of the Mega Mall.

9:32am - Beat car 1431 is giving a slow down over at the Mega Mall. Nothing seen or heard at this moment.

9:41am - Parker. 28XX W Logan Blvd.

9:45am - I have to go, unfortunately, for a little bit. I hope to be back really soon.

10:45am - I'm back. Good morning, everyone.

11:12am - Beat 1495 needs an i-Bond from an earlier accident at Armitage and Damen. Beat 1471 will go in 14 and get on for him.

11:18am - Municipal ordinance violation. 1632 N Milwaukee Ave. Something about a worker not opening a door.

12:06pm - Unfortunately, I have to go, again. I'm really sorry, guys. I'll be making up for all of my missed monitoring beginning in the next week or so, but I have so many things that require my attention at this time. I hope everyone has a wonderful week and I hope to be back before next weekend. Have a great day, everyone!

No comments: