Thursday, October 3, 2013

Problem With Neighbor On Ridgeway, Fight Near Monroe School

Good morning, everyone, it's 7am. I'm monitoring 25 from now until about 8:40am or so, then I have to go to class and what not. I plan on coming back later this evening after about 8:30pm or so. Sorry I haven't posted much at all lately, guys, but my time management skills suck. I'm trying my best to get a schedule together to do everything I need and also things that I want to do. But enough about me. Thank you to all of you who checked out my latest interview, offered words of kindness, congratulated me, but most of all, been putting up the good fight for the community. This effort that ANON ORG and I do is not about us, but it is all about the community. As I've said, I don't look to this as just a hobby, but I feel as if it is my duty to keep all of you informed. I am so thankful for all of my readers, whether you have just started reading earlier this week, or have been with me since the beginning almost five years ago. I am grateful. With that, here's crime for portions of today.

7:47am - Disturbance. 23XX N Ridgeway. Problem with the neighbor.

8:28am - Battery in progress. 26XX N Lawndale. Group of females fighting near the Monroe school.

8:33am - Update on the 8:28am call. Two female Blacks arguing and fighting, one is in a royal blue jumpsuit. One's threatening to go get a gun and a crowd's gathering. Greattt.....

8:40am - I have to go. I'll be back later. Have a good day, everyone!

5:30pm - I'm back, early. Good evening, everyone.

5:53pm - Traffic accident. Fullerton and Avers.

6:41pm - As it turns out, the CAPS Beat meeting for Beats 1411 and 1412 is happening this evening, so I'm going to the meeting. I'll see you guys tomorrow or this weekend. Have a good night, everyone!

No comments: