Thursday, October 24, 2013

Traffic Accident @ Addison/Kedzie, Car Blocking Garage On Hamlin

Good evening, everyone, it's 9:15pm. I'm sorry for being gone almost all week, but I've been really busy with school, especially since I had a major research paper due earlier this week. But all the hard work I've done is worth it. Anyway, I'll be covering 17 this evening from now until midnight, then I plan on covering 25 tomorrow from 7am to 10:10, then again from 2pm to midnight. I'll be covering 14 on and off on Saturday, then from 7am to 8am on Sunday. With that, here's crime for this evening.

10:13pm - Traffic accident. Addison and Kedzie. Two cars, no injures.

10:16pm - Parker. 32XX N Hamlin. White car blocking the caller's garage.

10:17pm - Zone 1 will be switching over to Citywide 6 (460.250), but unfortunately, my radio hasn't been picking up this frequency lately. I'm working on this issue, but won't be able to get it up tonight. I'm sorry, guys. I definitely will make up for this in the next few days. I hope everyone has a good night and I will see all of you in the morning.

No comments: